I hope this message finds you doing well. 😉 I had a wonderful time meeting many of you during our orientation sessions. It is so wonderful to begin building rapport with new ASU Prep families and reconnect with previous students. It is truly a joy-FULL experience. It is impossible to overstate how anxious, excited and emotional our teaching teams are! Dare I say, even more anxious and excited than our new students?! 😊
I would like to take this opportunity to point you to some resources, answer questions raised during our sessions, and begin a family-teacher conversation. If you have any questions and concerns between now and Monday, don't hesitate to reply to this email and reach out.
- Please bookmark our classroom website: http://kdavisasuprep.weebly.com/
On this website, you can find our daily schedule, links to buy school meals, class snack calendar, uniform details, and more!
- Orientation presentation slides have been posted on the website under the "Resources" tab, and a CORRECTION has been made.
The YMCA after-school program will operate until 6pm daily.
- If you submitted a lunch application, it should be processed by Friday, August 3rd.
A confirmation letter will be sent home when complete.
Please know that, until that time, every child will be
If you have not yet, please submit an application online at your earliest convenience.
- PowerSchool is the online tool used to manage school attendance and grade records.
If you had a login for one of your students last year, I have confirmed that, YES, you can use the same account. All you have to do is login, and use the appropriate feature to ADD new kiddos now attending ASU Prep. This enables you to login one time and see all students under one account.
- A question was raised regarding wearing long sleeve t-shirts under a uniform polo shirt.
I am still waiting for the answer. Stay tuned!
- Additional questions? Anything I overlooked? Something you'd like added to the class website?