This afternoon, our class reviewed our schedule of the day for tomorrow and field trip expectations. Needless to say, all of the children are VERY excited! And, I must say, so are the teachers. :)
Here a few important reminders, as you help your child prepare:
1) Please be sure that your child wears closed-toe shoes (no sandals).
2) ASU Prep Uniforms are required (maroon, please).
Wearing the same color is best practice, as it enables teachers, chaperones and farm staff to quickly identify students and aide in providing a safe environment. We may not be the only school visiting the farm, and we want to represent ASU Prep proudly!
3) If your child chooses to bring a lunch from home, please be sure it is clearly labeled and is 100% disposable (plastic or paper bags - no lunch boxes, please).
4) If sunburn is of concern to you, I would like to encourage the application of sunscreen when you get ready for school in the morning.
5) If you child lives with asthma or another medical condition, and requires medication, you may rest assured that the appropriate medications will be with Mrs. Davis for the duration of the day. After our trip, they will be returned to the school nurse’s office.
6) Snacks and water will be provided and readily available. Please do not send additional foods or drinks.
7) We will depart and 9:00am and return to school by approximately 2:00pm.
Our day will end with regular dismissal at 3:30pm.
:) Mrs. Davis